This is not a post I expect to finish in one go.
– Flash on gnu/linux distros. I use Firefox exclusively on windows and on any flavour of gnu/linux btw. Pages with flash in them seem to load slowly and all the while the browser is frozen. This is not the case with Windows on the same system though.
– Firefox on gnu/linux. Why, oh why, is Firefox so slow on the one platform that completely supports Mozilla’s idealogy?
– No being able to mute audio in flash. So I am listening to MS Subbalakshmi’s songs. Oh such a pleasant thing… and just then one of the pages in my Firefox tabs loads completely and it has a flash game in it and it proceeds to play the background music. What do I do? I close the tab and probably forget about the game after that.
– Banner ads. Ever tripped over the “smiley mines” that yell “Oh my god!! No way!”? A simple mistake like moving your mouse over the ad triggers this piercing audio. What do I do? I use Adblock 2 to block ads that are extremely intrusive. Otherwise I am ok with these ads.
– Prince of Indonesia or a son of Saddam Hussein mailing me about a business proposition. Gaah! This is the infamous Nigerian scam.
– Non standards compliant webpages. Yes I know, you need to target IE6 and IE7. While I do not have the right to tell you what and how you should do things, I will definitely not read your webpage if I cannot view it properly in a W3C standards compliant browser.
– Copying content off of a webpage/website and not giving credit. Don’t call this “mirroring”