I prepared Bruschetta on Saturday. I loved it so much that I made it on Sunday too. Some points that became evident:
– Try not to make an Indian version of it.
– No spices. The taste of Olive oil should be enhanced and not suppressed.
– Use garlic bread (or rub some garlic on the bread). This enhances the flavour of Olive oil.
– Use black pepper instead of red chilli powder.
– Use very little salt. Too much salt actually shadows the taste of Olive oil.
Whenever I played Quake wars I used to observe this weird slow down. Then if I start QW without rebooting the computer, it was impossible to play the game. So I finally joined #quakewars on IRC and posted the question. The slowdown is related to NV drivers try to accelerate both the displays. You can fix it by following these instructions : http://community.enemyterritory.com/forums/showpost.php?p=128460&postcount=5
Even though I use UE3 on a regular basis I’ve never observed any of these problems. Makes me wonder if this could OGL + NV specific problem
Oh yes! I am back in Seoul. Returned on the 4th of Oct. Got a new system @ the office now. A Quad core + 8800GTS + dual LCDs 24″ muhaha!!
I uploaded some pics from my vacation to my zooomr webspace. http://www.zooomr.com/photos/cyrax