Atlast… I made some curry and surprisingly it came out well.
Patent pending formula:
– Cut a few potatoes into medium size pieces. This step will help you to with peeling off the potato skin
– Boil these potatoes till they are soft. Ensure that you do not boil them to point that they end up being a paste.
– Take a frying pan and pour some oil into it. Set the burner to low heating. After about 1 min add some ‘jeera’ a little turmeric and a little red chilli powder. Mix this well.
– Peel the skin off the potatoes and then add the boiled potatoes to this oil mixture. Leave the pan on low for around 4mins, all the while stirring the contents. You must observe a yellowish tint on the potatoes. The amount of oil depends on you btw.
– You may add some coriander leaves for flavour.
Muhaah!! once you are done pay me the royalty… invite me over for lunch.